PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Information on Protection of Personal Data;
As MOCCO, we attach great importance to the processing and preservation of your personal data in accordance with the Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data (“Law”). We would like to inform our customers about our purpose and methods of collecting, processing and transferring personal data and, accordingly, your rights arising from the Law.
- Methods of collecting personal data
As MOCCO, in the capacity of data controller, within the framework of our legal obligations arising from the legislation; You can use the services of our brands, inform you about our campaigns if you approve, record your suggestions and complaints, create better service standards for you, determine and implement MOCCO commercial and business strategies, and in accordance with the consent of our customers and the provisions of the legislation, you can use your personal data verbally, on the website, on social media. We collect verbal, written or electronic methods through media channels, mobile applications and similar means.
- Processing of personal data and purposes of processing
As MOCCO, in the capacity of data controller, through our call centers, written communication channels, social media pages, mobile communication channels, in-store communication channels and/or all kinds of channels; Your personal and/or sensitive personal data, which we obtain with your consent, can be obtained, recorded, stored, stored, changed, updated, periodically checked, rearranged, classified, in whole or in part, for as long as necessary for the purpose for which they are processed or stipulated in the relevant law. can be preserved, in case of legal or service-related actual requirements, MOCCO works with private-legal persons or public institutions and organizations for which it is legally liable and/or relevant 3rd party resident in Turkey or abroad The person can be shared/transferred with real person/legal persons, and transferred abroad in case of legal or service-related actual requirements. In addition, personal data is transferred to contracted third parties in order to provide the services we undertake and to control the quality of the services provided.
Your personal data is used for the following purposes:
– Confirming the identity information of the shopper/shopper via the website/mobile applications.
– To save the address, phone number and other necessary information for communication,
– Issuing invoices for product or service sales,
– To prepare all records and documents (invoice, sales document, etc.) that will be the basis of the transaction in electronic (internet / mobile, etc.) or paper media.
– To fulfill the obligations undertaken in accordance with the contracts we have concluded under the distance sales contract and the relevant articles of the Law on the Protection of the Consumer,
– To provide a better shopping experience for our customers, to inform our customers about our products that may be of interest to our customers “by taking into account the interests of our customers”, to convey campaigns, – To increase customer satisfaction, to recognize our customers who shop from websites and/or mobile applications, and to use them in customer environment analysis, – To be able to use it in marketing and advertising activities and to organize surveys in electronic and/or physical environment through contracted organizations in this context, – To offer suggestions to our customers by our contracted institutions and solution partners, to inform our customers about our services, – To evaluate customer complaints and suggestions about our services, – To fulfill our legal obligations – Keeping digital traces and records of the consent and permissions obtained from the customer in the digital environment as a proof document. – To be able to prevent fraud and other illegal activities. – We inform you that we can process your personal data for purposes such as determining and implementing MOCCO commercial and business strategies and in any case in accordance with the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 and the relevant legislation. Your personal data (phone, address, e-mail, etc.) must be included on the invoices in accordance with the Tax Procedure Law. For this reason, when your TR ID number, telephone number, address, and e-mail address are included on the invoices, there is no violation of the Personal Data Protection Law, as it is a legal obligation as per the Tax Law.
- Transfer of Personal Data
MOCCO, your personal data in question only; Based on your express consent (since you clicked the button to accept the contract) or within the framework of the security and confidentiality principles specified in the Law, in the country and abroad, provided that the necessary security measures are taken, the company’s activities are carried out, the business relationship between data owners and our customers is carried out, and / or for the purpose of conducting negotiations, providing services, opportunities and possibilities and increasing the quality of service; Our group companies, business partners, customers with whom we have contracted and provided services due to our activities, suppliers, audit companies or public institutions or organizations that are authorized to request this data due to a legal obligation, including but not limited to other relevant authorities.
Third parties to whom personal data are transferred are obliged to comply with the instructions given by MOCCO and to take all necessary technical and administrative measures to ensure data security. Necessary technical and legal measures are taken to prevent violations of rights during data transfer to third parties. However, MOCCO is not responsible for violations that occur in the risk area of the third party’s data protection policies and the third party’s responsibility.
- Rights of Personal Data Owners Enumerated in Article 11 of the KVK Law (“Law”)
MOCCO will respond to the following requests from the persons concerned:
- a) Learning whether MOCCO processes their personal data and which personal data it processes.
- b) Receiving information on the purposes of the processing activity,
- c) Knowing the third parties to whom MOCCO transfers personal data in the country or abroad,
- d) Requesting correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing,
- e) Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data in accordance with the Law,
- f) In case of request for correction, deletion or destruction of personal data; requesting the notification of the transactions made to the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
- g) Objecting to the emergence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- h) Receiving a copy of your personal data.
You can contact us with your comments and questions.
Phone: 0536 880 98 50
Privacy and Security
MOCCO Online Shop requests some of your personal information (name, age, interests, e-mail, etc.) from you in order to provide better service to its customers. This information collected on MOCCO Online Shop servers is used only within MOCCO Online Shop for periodic campaigns, designing special promotional activities for customer profiles, and customer “classification” studies for not sending unsolicited e-mails. MOCCO Online Shop does not share the information collected from the membership forms with third parties without the knowledge of the member in question or otherwise, and does not use or sell it for commercial purposes for any reason other than activity.
Adress: Bayındır mahallesi 329 Sokak No: 58 Kat: 4 Daire: 10 Muratpaşa/Antalya
Phone: 0536 880 98 50